OUR PRIVACY PLEDGE TO YOU
Our clients are our most valuable asset. You trust us to discreetly handle your private financial transactions. And we in turn take seriously our responsibility to protect your confidential information and privacy. We will never share or sell any nonpublic personal information about you to unaffiliated third parties or outside companies as discussed below.
NOTICE OF YOUR FINANCIAL PRIVACY RIGHTS
We, our, us, bank, and institution, when used in this notice, means and its branches, including.
At , We are committed to protecting the information you provide to us during the course of daily business activities. This includes information that we receive from you in person, or via online communications from you as you visit our web site or conduct transactions through our Internet banking system, or through other systems we offer. It is important to us that you know how we collect information about you and how we may use that information.
What Information the Bank Collects
The Bank may collect “nonpublic personal information” about you from the following sources:
- Information provided to us on applications, or other forms. Types of information include name, address, Social Security number, income information, employment, assets, and personal debt information.
- Information about your transactions with us and with our affiliated companies. This includes account balance information, payment history, and overdraft history and debit card purchase information.
- Information from a consumer reporting agency.
- Information we receive as a result of verifying customer information.
- Information we receive as a result of your account inquiries by mail, e-mail, telephone or web site usage.
Nonpublic personal information is the information that is not available publicly and that we obtain in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic information does not include information that is available from public sources such as telephone directories, federal, state or local government records and real estate recordation’s. The Bank limits its collection of information to that which it believes is necessary to conduct our business appropriately and to provide you with the products and level of service that you believe you want.
What Information the Bank Shares with Affiliates and Nonaffiliated Third Parties
The Bank does not sell or disclose nonpublic personal information about our existing or former customers to anyone or disclose that information to anyone, except as permitted by law. We do not provide customer account numbers to third parties for marketing purposes.
Sharing Information with Companies That Perform Services for the Bank
The Bank may disclose all of the information it gathers, as outlined in “What Information the Bank Collects”, to its marketing department or to companies that perform other services for the bank. The Bank may also disclose information to companies it engages to provide products or services to you including transactions that you have requested or to provide operational support. In such cases, these companies, by contract, keep your information confidential and may use your information only to perform the services for which the bank has engaged them.
Other Information Sharing
In circumstances permitted by law, the bank may share information with nonaffiliated third parties. These may include sharing information:
- With other financial institutions or selected credit reporting agencies
- In conjunction with the sale of your account and related information to another financial institution, and
- As required by either federal or state laws, such as in responding to a subpoena and summons
How the Bank Protects the Confidentiality of Information Collected